Skip to main content

La Urbana

La Urbana on Divisadero. Dionne's pick! This was a hip take on Mexian-ish food. "Modern Mexican Cuisine" they call it! I can't really remember how well we liked it since I got behind on my posts.  I'm sure we had margaritas! This was the first R. Club after little Stella's birth. This gathering was a toast to her, and Julia and Steph's January birthdays!  Here's little Stella!


Jan. 26, 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garcon: A French dining experience

Voila: Garcon was this months' pick. French food is always a lovely treat. This was a cool restaurant in the Mission District. I can't recall whose pick this was!  Can't recall any exciting news either, because I've fallen WAY behind on posting!! Mal mal!  (I think this was Dionne's pick)

Nyum Bai - The Husbands Edition

 For the first time in 15 years....the husbands finally got to join us for Restaurant Club!!! The 8 of us had dinner at Nyum Bai, Cambodian restaurant. And it was a cheat, since Julia and Jarrod had been there many, many times before. We sat outside in the patio and had such a great time. Maybe in another 15 years they can join us again :)  Until next time, friends!